- 01-Mar-2013 to 31-May-2013 (CST)
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Benefits Package
First Continental Mortgage, Ltd. (FCM) s a full-service, FNMA, HUD and VA approved national mortgage lending firm headquartered in Houston, Texas for over 20 years with locations in several states. We specialize in partnering with home builders as well as retail production.
FCM is currently seeking a highly motivated, qualified individual to fulfill the role of Sr. Mortgage Underwriter.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Underwrite FHA, VA, Conventional conforming and Conventional non-conforming mortgage loans following company, investor, and government standards
- Evaluate the credit history, employment history, and financial status of mortgage loan files to determine credit worthiness in compliance with the guideline requirements
- Analyze loan documentation such as credit reports, verifications of employment, paystubs, verifications of deposit, tax returns, bank statements, appraisals, and all other supporting documentation provided.
- Insure compliance with federal agencies including FNMA, FHLMC, HUD, and VA
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Senior level Underwriter with a minimum 5 years experience underwriting FHA/VA/Conventional conforming and non-conforming mortgage loans
- DE/VA LAPP designations required
- Knowledgeable in investor overlay and researching such guidelines
- Excellent appraisal analysis skills
- Knowledge of current FNMA, FHLMC, HUD, VA, and investor guidelines
FCM offers a competitive benefits package upon completion of required eligibility periods including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, supplemental life, short and long term disability, supplemental insurance (i.e. accident, cancer,), 401(k), vacation, and sick time.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!