- 24-Jun-2012 to 31-May-2013 (CST)
- Client Processing Team
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
One of the largest independent mortgage bankers based in Houston is setting up a new Client Processing Team to support our operations in several states, and we are looking for motivated and talented employees to join us. We have a very strong base of business with our home builder partners, and we are aggressively developing new business opportunities through our strategic alliances with banks and home builders.
It's an exciting time as we continue to grow and we are looking for several Senior Loan Processors to join us. If you want to learn more, please click on the link below.....we would love to hear from YOU!
First Continental Mortgage, Ltd. (FCM) s a full-service, FNMA, HUD and VA approved national mortgage lending firm headquartered in Houston, Texas for over 20 years with locations in several states.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes residential mortgage loans (FHA, VA, Conventional, purchase, refinance) under various programs in a quality consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a pipeline of loans and is responsible for the timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Obtains and reviews necessary loan documentation and submits complete packages to Underwriting for loan approval.
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Communicates with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder and agents.
- Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for submission to the Closing Department.
- Distributes and exchanges information with other team members, follows up with customers, refers customers to appropriate person(s), composes correspondence and memorandums.
- Provides excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years loan processing experience.
- Experience processing Conventional and Government (FHA/VA) loans.
- Mortgage Builder and/or Point/DataTrac experience a plus.
FCM offers a competitive benefits package upon completion of required eligibility periods including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, supplemental life, short and long term disability, supplemental insurance (i.e. accident, cancer,), 401(k), vacation, and sick time.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!